Prisma is a coaching & consulting firm that specializes in working with leaders in education and business.
- When was the last time you pondered your beliefs and how they served you?
- How is does your “inner critic” interfere with how you want to be?
- What is one thing you’ve been tolerating that you’d like to shed?
In the organizational realm these are leaders and teams who want to:
- create an environment where people work more collaboratively and think more creatively
- support personal, individual growth so that everyone makes their highest contribution
- foster a climate of trust and appreciation so everyone is valued
In education, these are leaders who recognize that
- each individual is resourceful and responsible
- tapping unique gifts increases confidence
- empowerment is the best gift one can receive
Our mission is to help organizations realize the possibilities that will allow them to reach their peak.
We offer both coaching and consulting services. Coaching is done in groups and individually. Consulting involves assessment, design and delivery. We meet our clients where they are and take them where they want to go!
Our Process involves
- Planning specific to the organization
- Assessing the culture of the organization
- Understanding the expected outcomes
- Agreeing to the process
Our Work involves
In an organization, a Coaching Partnership
- Planning Sessions
- Assessing Sessions
- Coaching Sessions
- Benchmarking Sessions
means working with leaders and teams in organizations to support them to values based leadership. It means, together, we determine desired outcomes and establish measurements to assess goals. It also means, together, we identify “stuckness” and uncover ways to get “unstuck”.
In education, a Coaching Partnership
may mean working at a variety of levels …with administrators to support their leadership roles … with teachers to identify assessments and how they serve or interfere in the classroom … with students to encourage them to identify what they want and how to achieve it.
How do your beliefs, your “inner critic” and what you are ready to shed that limits your leadership?
I’d love to hear your answers.