Coaching is a professional partnership between coach & client that holds the client as the owner of their knowing. The partnership is rooted in confidentiality, grows through discovery and the transformation. The coaching relationship is future focused, emphasizing self-discovery and supports new practices that bring about change.
- Uncovering possibilities in professional and/or personal domains
- “replanting” and course correction
- creating more meaningful interpersonal relationships, personally and professionally
Ontological (the way we "be") Coaching creates shifts from the separation of
To Congruence of
Coaching offers the Individual the opportunity to
- Focus on self, the tough questions, the hard truths, personal success
- Observe their behavior, communication, perspective
- Listen to intuition, personal assessments & judgments
- Challenge existing attitudes, beliefs, behaviors
- Leverage personal strengths & gifts
- Shift the observer you are, overcome self-imposed limitations and notice how results differ
All this from a place of
- Compassion for oneself & others
- Courage to reach for your greatest vision, overcome internal and external obstacles
- Boldness to shift from fear to abundance as a core strategy for success
- Humor to lighten and brighten situations as you are serious about not taking “self” too seriously
Our Clients have more
Coaching is not…
- therapy (counseling) which is based on healing past pain, dysfunction or conflict
- consulting which is based on identifying problems and recommending solutions
- mentoring which is based on guiding and advising
- training which is based on creating and delivering a program, curriculum, learning
Thanks again for a great call yesterday. Our coaching has supported me to become a better leader.
I appreciate you for your encouragement, calling me out, and holding me accountable. I never felt shamed, always supported and comfortable.
“I’ve had so many different psychologist in my life but I never felt close enough to talk to them about anything. I liked working with you because you give me feedback and it helps me. I've won 3 awards so far and that is a great reminder for me that I have been doing things well with my life. Our coaching has made a difference for me; I'm glad I had you to help me.