Individuals who seek coaching typically are looking to live their life purpose intentionally.
Purposeful intentionality requires:
- choosing and
- practice to support change.
The relevant question is “are you living the life of your dreams”?Coaching is a “fluid” process guided by the client’s agenda and open to curves and turns along the way based on what shows up in the session. While a “fluid” process, there are constants:
- The client sets the agenda (if things change so may the coaching topic)
- The coach will he fully present and create a safe and trusting space for questioning and discovery
- Confidentiality is always maintained
- The client is creative, resourceful and whole
- Sessions will involve the wholeness of the individual … body, language and emotion
- To honor the foundational process of coaching, powerful questions will always be asked
Be ready to explore things like …
- When was the last time you pondered your beliefs and how they served you?
- How is does your “inner critic” interfere with how you want to be?
- What is one thing you’ve been tolerating that you’d like to shed?
We work with clients who are ready to answer these questions … and more!
Our first session together was very meaningful for me---thank you.
It’s interesting because I would say I don’t know what I want, but our work together helped me clarify it.
I especially appreciated your focus on ME and asking questions that helped me think about things differently, ex. what would allow me to be satisfied and create a plan to get things done.
I could not have grown this way without you; I especially appreciated your deep level listening. Your skillful questions helped me examine my perspective (assessments) and led me to be more deliberate about my choices. Our coaching together has opened a new, broader path for me … an open bowling alley… no bumpers or gutters!